Software Developer in Medical Imaging
Overview of the Position
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Software Developer in Medical Imaging plays an essential role within the team by contributing to the design and development of our medical tool dedicated to the analysis and processing of magnetic resonance images. This person brings experience in software development, knowledge of medical imaging and rigor to the design, development and validation of the software.
- Develop new medical image processing tools;
- Participate in projects to improve our current products;
- Carry out needs analysis and design of solutions that integrate with the company’s technological environment;
- Provide advanced technical and scientific expertise in medical image analysis and processing, both within the Technology team and across the company;
- Provide technical support to customers of our deployed products (primarily in English);
- Provide technical support to colleagues on developed products;
- Identify areas for improvement and creation of new offerings;
- Ensure effective management of assigned projects, with a focus on customer satisfaction;
- Carry out his/her tasks with constant consideration of the security, confidentiality and software quality aspects of the final product;
- Perform software validation according to standard quality control procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia and Gaming Sciences, or equivalent including advanced medical imaging processing;
- Have more than 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in the industry or a related company in health technology;
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of medical imaging processing algorithms and the specifics of processing large volumes of this data;
- Professional experience in the development, debugging and support of complex medical image processing pipelines;
- Possess an advanced level of Python development;
- Experience with Rust is an asset;
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting established deadlines;
- Collaborate and manage projects directly with clients (presentation, training, etc.);
- Ability to set and track goals with specific timelines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Language: French / English at a professional level (note that all of our clients are in the United States and Europe).
What we offer:
- A position with a fast-growing company in the heart of a fast-growing market;
- A flexible schedule;
- Remote working / teleworking possibility;
- Full-time employment;
- A competitive salary structure and benefits package;
- An advantageous and flexible group insurance plan;
- A dynamic team;
- Company located in the beautiful Eastern Townships region.
Workplace : Sherbrooke
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] before the May 31, 2023.
IMPORTANT – In the subject line of the email, please indicate “Application – Software Developer in Medical Imaging”
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
We look forward to meeting you!
Think you’d be a good fit for Imeka?