Microstructural White Matter imaging finally available for clinical use
ANDI is a regulated medical device in the USA
CSD tracking that’s robust to fiber crossings. Gives a more precise assessment of macro-connectivity
Fully automated reporting, performed in a secure cloud environment, with minimal intervention for MRI technologists
Automated segmentation of 33 fiber tracts which are then used as bundles of interest to help radiologists assess micro-structure metrics
Comparison to a normative reference for every metric in every bundle. It includes more than 650 control subjects and it’s growing every day
This whole analysis can be done with single shell, 5-8 minutes acquisition sequence that we will help with, 1.5T or 3T, any MRI manufacturer
At a Glance
Radiologists and Neurologists have access to key information to perform a quick read.
- Visualization of most affected bundles in the brain;
- Microstructure metrics within those bundles of interest;
- Plots showing separation of those bundles from the normative reference;
- Longitudinal timepoints if other studies are available;
- Short analysis overview that helps radiologists build their report;
- A complete table with all bundles that have a metric that falls outside of the reference range;
- A comprehensive bundles index with a visualization of the 33 bundles we extract for quick reference;
- Each bundle is extracted on a “per subject” basis, not through a standard atlas segmentation making them robust and reliable. Because everyone is unique.
Regions of Interest of full white matter and Each Individual Bundle
We provide a full white matter mask along with the details of the micro-structural metrics within. The white matter mask is extracted thanks to Imeka’s proprietary AI based brain extraction tool and tissue classification tool.
Then, every single bundle has its own page. It’s easy to navigate to these pages from the summary or the bundles index with the clickable bundle names.
It’s a deeper dive into the microstructure of every brain region for an in-depth analysis and more complete reporting and high-level visualization.
- 4 different views of every bundle;
- A table with all metrics listed, their values and separation from the normative reference;
- A plot for every metric, with longitudinal analysis when available for this patient.
This is the most advanced DTI report available for clinical use
Imeka is a hallmark name in diffusion MRI in the research space, private and public. We have been building ANDI in parallel with ANIE for over 12 years, and now you get to experience the full power of diffusion MRI in your clinical practice.
Book a demo today to have more details on the report and the whole process.
DTI has been around for a long time, as a clinical assessment tool for white matter tissue analysis. ANDI brings this to a whole new level, providing robust bundles of interest and micro-structural metrics along them. Giving you the ability to compare your patient’s regional microstructural to a normative range, as well as progression of your patient over time as part of the patient’s journey through their treatments.
- Comprehensive and elaborate report on every region of the brain’s white matter
- Follow on studies for every patient for progression analysis
- Real insights on microstructural metrics that matter, as part of a complete view of your patient’s brain health
Reading DTI cases has been long and tedious in the past. Manually extracting bundles and making your assessment just wasn’t worth your time and effort. Until now.
- Easy, fast reporting that allows you to do a read in less than 10 minutes
- Read from anywhere with our simple and powerful automated report
- Less error prone and more reproducible processing
- Automatically provides an Asymmetry report
- Remote support from our scientific team of experts
Outpatient imaging center
Fill up your schedule with new and improved brain assessment tools. We can help you add this offer painlessly.
- Easy integration of our technology with minimal input from your staff
- Access to a trove of new clients from radiologists across the US, for brain indications
- Cloud based solution that is non-intrusive that can be setup in a few hours with the help of our team
- Remote support from our dedicated team
Contact us today
If you’re ready to get things going or have any questions, we are here to help and we are ready for installation today.